Festive Festival in a Box
- Order by Friday 17th December for guaranteed Xmas delivery* -
Here it is!
Our First and soon to annual Festive Festival in a Box!
We have put this exclusive pack together, very much with Christmas in mind - to put a big smile on your face, or that of a loved one!
Within our new gift pack, is everything needed to have the most incredible whisky Xmas ever...
- 23 Amazing whisky and spirit samples, from all over the world - see below
- 1 Glencairn Whisky Tasting glass - the best glass for tasting whisky
- 1 Pre-mixed Old-Fashioned - perfect for de-stressing, post Xmas dinner!
- 1 packet of popcorn and rubs - perfect with said Old-Fashioned!
And as if this wasn't enough, every recipient gets access to over 12 hours of new video content, with exclusive interviews and tastings with the very producers of the whiskies included in the pack!
This should keep even the most dedicated of whisky-lovers happy and busy for the whole Xmas week and beyond!
The whiskies featured are from some of our favourite distillers and have been hand-picked by us. The Festive Festival in a Box gives any whisky-lover the chance to explore whiskies, and even other spirits, from some familiar, and unfamiliar names, from Japan, Ireland, Wales, the USA, Scotland and even England!
Full line-up of whiskies and spirits included in this incredible box;
- Angel's Nectar Islay Single Malt Rioja Cask
- Armorik Classic (French)
- Auchentoshan Sauvignon Blanc Finish
- Berry Brother's Sherry Cask Matured Blended Malt
- Bimber Apogee XII (World blend)
- Black Tot Caribbean Rum
- Big Peat Xmas 2021 Edition
- Filey Bay IPA Finish (English)
- Highland Nectar Whisky Liqueur
- Highland Park 15yo
- Hinch Peated Single Malt (Irish)
- Hine Rare Cognac
- Jura 7 Wood
- J G Thomson 'Smoky'
- Kingsbarns Balcomie
- Laphroaig 10yo Cask Strength Batch 14
- Milk & Honey Classic (Israel)
- Nikka Taketsuru
- Penderyn Sherrywood
- Single Malts of Scotland Blair Athol 11yo
- Spey Fumare Cask Strength Batch 2
- Tenjaku Japanese Blended Whisky
- Waterford The Cuvee (Irish)
Orders are being taken now, with packs being sent out from the 16th December. Your pack/s should be with you by the 20th December, if ordered before the 16th.
We are working with a new fulfilment partner, so we are anticipating a smooth and efficient process!
*of course we cannot guarantee delivery by Xmas if the courier lets us down, but you know what we mean!